***Press requests for show reviews, photo approvals and interviews are sent directly from the managing editor, Diane Webb or junior editor Patrick Burt. If you are verifying a request and are not sure it is a valid request, please contact us via the Contact Us page***
Diane Webb – Owner, Editor In Chief, Photographer and Writer. Home city of Seattle, but covers locations anywhere in the world.
Patrick Burt – Junior Editor, Photographer & writer covering Seattle.
Destry Hoover – Freelance photographer and writer covering Seattle.
Josh Rushin – Freelance photographer and writer covering Seattle.
Mike Lewis – Photographer covering Portland, Oregon.
Ruben Mosqueda – Live show and album reviews, Interviews. Covers Portland, Oregon.
Terrell Stewart – Photographer and writer covering the Colorado Springs/Denver, CO region.
Tracy Fuller – Photographer and writer covering the Austin region.
Alexandra Lorree – Freelance Photographer and writer covering the Boulder/Denver, CO region.
Bradley Todd – Freelance photographer and writer covering Chicago.
Jeremy Hinskton – Freelance Photographer and writer covering the D.C. region.
If you are interested in joining our team:
We currently are looking for new writers/contributors and photographers! If you think that you have what it takes to write or shoot for YesterdazeNews Magazine, send us an email telling us why you want to work with us, tell us about you, who you’ve worked with previously, plus at least two positive and two negative reviews. Photographers, please link us to your photo work. Submit the email via the contact form below and see, if you can catch our attention with your style and passion for the music.
If you are serious about this and about being a steady contributor to our site don’t miss this great opportunity to hear great music, meet great bands and be part of the passion for music.
What you need:
- Extensive knowledge of many sub genres of Rock, Metal, Rap, Industrial, EDM, Indie and Country
- Very good knowledge of the English language in spoken and written form
- Commitment and dedication
- Ability to work organized
- Good time management
- Ability to follow existing rules and privacy policies
- Ability and willingness to continuously contribute over a longer period of time
- Experience with other magazines is no disadvantage, but you will need to conform to our magazine expectations as we do things our way
What you get in return:
- An international team of readers and contributors that write for fans
- The chance to interact internationally with fans and also musicians
- The chance to find new bands and music
- The chance to cover music festivals in addition to single live shows
- The chance to interview a number of worldwide musicians
- The chance to support bands and labels worldwide
- The chance to write for an online and print magazine with readers from around the world
Submit to be a contributor: